All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionBrivic argues that James Joyce's fiction anticipated Jacques Lacan's idea that the perceivable world is made of language and that Joyce, Lacan, and A iA ek all carry forward a psychological and linguistic groundwork for social reform.
- Author BiographySHELLY BRIVIC is Professor of English, Temple University, USA.
- Author(s)Shelly Brivic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Directions in Irish & Irish American Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.