All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionIf given the right tools, parents can guide and nurture a child's learning about the world, relationships, and about themselves. Here, Gail Small helps parents encourage their children to look at the world with creativity and opportunity. This book demonstrates ways to create trust through a caring attitude. It also helps readers understand how a child's view can be different from his/her parents' and it helps children to feel safe and secure in themselves so they can take the necessary risks and explore the unkwn. Parents are reminded that playful ways of approaching challenges is sometimes how children work them out the best. Parents need to stay connected with their kids and Joyful Parenting explains how. Let Gail Small be your guide as you journey through the adventures of parenthood. She'll make you laugh; she'll make you cry-but she'll get you through!
- Author BiographyGail Small is a Fulbright Memorial Scholar and People-to-People Ambassador, has been named to Who's Who In American Colleges and Universities as well as Who's Who Among American Teachers, and is fully certified with the William Glasser Institute. As an educator of 35 years, consultant, author (The Spelling Bee and Me, Joyful Learning, The Big Squeal and Life's Little Lessons), and international motivational speaker, her goal is to reach children, parents and teachers throughout the world! To visit the author's website, go to: http://gailsmall.com/.
- Author(s)Gail Small
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width195 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.