All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionIt's been years since Carly Vega's parents were deported. She lives with her brother, studies hard, and works at a convenience store to contribute to getting her parents back from Mexico. Arden Moss used to be the star quarterback at school. He dated popular blondes and had fun with his older sister, Amber. But w Amber's dead, and Arden blames his father, the town sheriff who wouldn't ackwledge Amber's mental illness. Arden refuses to fulfil whatever his conservative father expects. All Carly wants is to stay under the radar and do what her family expects. All Arden wants is to t do what his family expects. When their paths cross, they each realize they've been living according to others. Carly and Arden's journey toward their true hearts-and one ather-is funny, romantic, and sometimes harsh.
- Author BiographyAnna Banks is the author of the New York Times-bestselling Syrena Legacy --<i>OF POSEIDON, OF TRITON, OF NEPTUNE</i>. She lives in Crestview, on the Florida Panhandle, with her husband and their daughter.
- Author(s)Anna Banks
- PublisherFeiwel and Friends
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel and Friends
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.