Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis research paper examines the Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS), its successes and shortfalls, its eventual replacement, the E-10A, and how both fit into the Find, Fix, Track, Target, Engage, and Assess (F2T2EA) Kill Chain construct for Effects-Based Operations in a Network-Centric environment. Information Superiority is a key enabler for dominance of the 21st Century battlespace. To this end, sensor-to-shooter operations are crucial for timely enemy force attrition. JSTARS' ability to conduct Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) as well as command and control operations is a lynchpin to providing the Joint Force Commander the predictive battlespace awareness (PBA) necessary for combat operations. Despite limitations in training, joint force education and experience, and its utilization in the Kill Chain, JSTARS' role will only increase in importance and expand with the fielding of the E-10A aircraft to provide real-time ISR and Battle Management Command and Control (BMC2) support to the Joint Force Commander.
- Author(s)Michael A Reschke
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight104 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.