All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Granny Crow sent her grandson away from the mountains to save his life from the wrath of a gun-toting husband she warned him that he couldn't keep doing the doctor work she had taught him to do. City doctors got to have a license, she warned. But had she kwn how the Boulder City women would welcome the young mountain doctor, she might have took her chances with the angry husband.
- Author BiographyAuthor's note. Fifty years ago I started a rumor in my barbershop by telling one of my customers a bald-faced lie. The purpose of the lie was only for my entertainment. Basically, I just wanted to see how gullible this particular customer was. He became so excited by the lie that he questioned me at length about it so I was forced to keep making up additional details. When I wouldn't provide him with the location of the place I was lying about he left my shop and went back across the street to his job. Soon thereafter his fellow workers became regular customers, and they all hinted that they would provide a large tip if I would just tell them how to find the place. The lie I told that first day was about Jubal's Womb except that I let fifty years go by before I put it down on paper.
- Author(s)Donald E Morrow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.