All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen year old Midge Miller is disgruntled about being sent away from home for the best month of the year. But things start to pick up when the decidedly odd Juby Bench gives her a guided tour of the village he lived in as a boy. For Rouklye is ordinary village. Seized by the War Office in 1943, it's been in ruins for decades. Midge's interest is heightened by the appearance of the 'almost-there boy', whom she takes for the ghost of Juby when he was a lad. But how can he be, when Juby is still alive, all these years later...?
- Author BiographyMichael Lawrence originally trained as a graphic designer and photographer, but subsequently became a television script reader, press officer, an art and antiques dealer, a painter and sculptor, and several other things he would rather not talk about. His first book, a novel for children, was published in 1995. He is now a full-time author, creator of the popular Jiggy McCue books and the Aldous Lexicon trilogy.
- Author(s)Michael Lawrence
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight268 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.