All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMega-Cit y One, the crime -ridden cit y of the future gets even crazie r in this volume as superstar writer Grant Morrison's (All-Star Superman) first Judge Dredd story, Infer, is here, featuring the stunning art of Dredd co-creator Carlos Ezquerra (Adventures of the Rifle Brigade)!
- Author BiographyJohn Wagner has been scripting for 2000 AD for more years than he cares to remember. His creations include Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Ace Trucking, Al's Baby, Button Man and Mean Machine. Outside of 2000 AD his credits include Star Wars, Lobo, The Punisher and the critically acclaimed A History of Violence. Garth Ennis first came to prominence as writer on Troubled Souls, the Northern Ireland-set series he created with John McCrea for Crisis. Mark Millar is one of 2000 AD's most prolific story creators, with many co-creation credits including Babe Race 2000, Big Dave, and Slaughterbowl. Grant Morrison is one of the most successful ex-2000 AD writers, with a host of awards and a huge fan following. He began his career on Marvel UK's Zoids before coming to the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, where his strip Zenith became a fan-favourite. John Smith is unquestionably a 2000 AD hero, with a host of creative credits to his name, including A Love Like Blood, Devlin Waugh, Firekind, Holocaust 12, Indigo Prime, Pussyfoot 5, Revere, Slaughterbowl, Tyranny Rex, Leatherjack, Dead Eyes and Cradlegrave . As co-creator of Judge Dredd, Carlos Ezquerra designed the classic original costume as well as visually conceptualising Mega-City One. He also co-created Strontium Dog. He has also illustrated A.B.C. Warriors, Judge Anderson, Tharg the Mighty, Al's Baby and Cursed Earth Koburn amongst many others. The stunning painted artwork of Greg Staples has been a cover fixture of 2000 AD for some years, but Staples has also contributed interiors, working on Brigand Doom, The Clown, Downlode Tales, Judge Dredd, Sinister Dexter, Slaine, Tales of Telguuth and Terror Tales. Xuasus illustrated several strips in the Judge Dredd Megazine during the mid-nineties, including Judge Dredd, Brit-Cit Brute, Judge Anderson and Judge Hershey. Co-creator of Bad Company, Brett Ewins has also contributed to A.B.C. Warriors, Judge Anderson, Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper and Universal Soldier. Ron Smith has drawn many 2000 AD stories including some of the epic Judge Dredd tales including The Day The Law Died and The Judge Child. A favourite amongst 2000 AD fans, His other work includes Chronos Carnival, Tales of The Doghouse and the classic Daily Star Dredd strips. Artist Mick Austin is perhaps better known for his acclaimed book jacket illustrations rather than for his comics work. However, in addition to assorted covers and pin-ups, he has contributed to several 2000 AD series -- Future Shocks, Indigo Prime, Judge Anderson, Judge Dredd, Tales of the Doghouse, Terror Tales, Urban Strike and Vector 13. Dermot Power's lush painted art has graced Judge Dredd, Slaine and the Batman/Judge Dredd crossover The Ultimate Riddle. He is currently working in the film industry as a concept designer, where he has contributed to Star Wars, Harry Potter and Batman. Paul Marshall co-created The Corps and Firekind, and has also pencilled Judge Dredd, Mean Machine, Sinister Dexter, Tharg's Future Shocks, Tyranny Rex and Vector 13. His other work can be seen in Harris Comics' Avalon. David Millgate is best-known to 2000 AD readers for co-creating Sinister Dexter with writer Dan Abnett. He has also both written and illustrated several Judge Dredd strips. Working mainly as a concept artist and art director in the gaming industry, he also publishes his own comic called Machine Punk. Jim Vickers illustrated several Judge Dredd Megazine strips in the nineties, including three Dredd stories and some Plagues of Necropolis pages.
- Author(s)Garth Ennis,Grant Morrison,John Wagner,Mark Millar
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.