Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.97Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mega-City One the streets are awash with danger, whether it be rampaging giant alligators or crazed perps with murder in mind. Keeping order in this crimeridden metropolis are the Judges, stern guardians of the peace with the power of judge, jury and executioner at their disposal. The most fearsome is Judge Dredd and these are his greatest cases. This bumper volume of Thrill Power includes such classic tales as 'Dredd Angel', 'The Wally Squad' and 'City of the Damned'.
- Author BiographyJohn Wagner is, to many fans, the very heart of 2000 AD. Involved from the earliest days of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he co-created Judge Dredd, as well as a whole cast of other memorable characters. Wagner has worked extensively beyond the Thargian universe, originating and editing a number of British periodicals as well as writing many American standards. His Paradox Press graphic novel A History of Violence is now a major film from director David Cronenberg Alan Grant. With over 300 2000 AD stories to his name - not to mention over 250 Daily Star Judge Dredd strips - Grant's prolific creative record speaks for itself. Steve Dillon is a fan-favourite 2000 AD writer and artist, and the creator of both Hap Hazzard and the Irish Judge Joyce, who appears in several Judge Dredd stories. Brett Ewins has been one of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic's most beloved artists. Cam Kennedy is another hugely popular 2000 AD artist, having illustrated many Judge Dredd strips and co-created luckless wannabe creator Kenny Who? and the Taxidermist. Ian Kennedy provided the art for various 2000 AD strips including Invasion!, Judge Dredd, Tharg's Future Shocks and M.A.C.H. 1. Ian Gibson is responsible for the co-creation of The Ballad of Halo Jones (with Alan Moore), and created Bella Bagley, an unfortunate character in Judge Dredd's world who fell headover- heels in love with 'Old Stoney Face' himself! Kim Raymond illustrated various 2000 AD strips including Future Shocks, Judge Anderson, Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, and Time Twisters. Cliff Robinson is one of 2000 AD's longest-serving artists, having made his debut with a Future Shock way back in Prog 362! Since then, he has co-created Mother Earth, and illustrated numerous Judge Dredd strips, as well as Future Shocks, Judge Anderson, Pulp Sci-Fi, Vector 13 and Venus Bluegenes. Robin Smith has illustrated Future Shocks, Judge Dredd, Mean Machine, One-Offs, Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog, Tharg the Mighty and Time Twisters. Ron Smith drew many 2000 AD stories including some of the epic Judge Dredd tale The Day The Law Died. His other work for 2000 AD includes Chronos Carnival and Tales of The Doghouse.
- Author(s)Alan Grant,John Wagner
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.