Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to Achieve More by Judging Less! A core part of success in any effort, whether personal or professional, lies with our own abilities to communicate effectively and to influence others. Without these skills, we simply cant leverage our ideas. Judge Not outlines six easy steps to enable your ideas to be embraced by others and to allow for dialogue that will impact your thinking to be better than it is on your own. You will learn to judge less, encourage more, and intentionally complement others' differences with your own valuable characteristics. You will be able to work better, sell your ideas more readily, and become a more positive member of your family's dynamics. Judge Not is based on the conceptual framework of Patti and Ken Leith's rapidly growing Inter Face Methods assessment tool designed to foster adaptability and improve relational intelligence to interact with others in order to achieve results. Whether your efforts are directed within your personal or professional life, this book can prepare you to interact with other members of your team (family, work, civic, customer) to enable collaboration and achievement, with better results than you dreamed of!
- Author(s)Patti Leith
- PublisherEdges, Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdges, Inc.
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.