All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis Old Testament Library volume provides a commentary on the book of Judges.</p>The Old Testament Library provides fresh and authoritative treatments of important aspects of Old Testament study through commentaries and general surveys. The contributors are scholars of international standing.</p>
- Author BiographyJ. Alberto Soggin is Professor Emeritus of Old Testament at the Waldensian Faculty of Theology and Professor Emeritus of Hebrew at La Sapienza University in Rome.
- Author(s)J.Alberto Soggin
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1981
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleOld Testament Library
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byJohn Bowden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.