Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Novel About the Truth. Judges Kings and Pirates dispels the unquestioned mythology of 'modern times' through factual research woven into a story of shared love and loyalty. A unique and daring in-depth look at the assault on individual freedom and truth. Jacket Summary: Gilbert Becket and Sophie Anson-Becket. From the beginning, the circumstances under which they met were what books are made of and for. They were 'chemistry' personified. Seldom are two people so much and so equally attracted. But the physical and emotional was balanced by the gulf between their intellectual world views. The way they each saw the world was a microcosm of the polarization of politics and world view in the the new millennium. There is a battle for the hearts and minds of the electorate. There is a battle for good and evil. Their world was either in its death throws or on the brink of a great awakening. Together, Gil and Sophie learn to understand each other while they fight for sanity in their complex world. The evidence of world-wide corruption, and pagan collectivism is traced through actual real-world events and documentation as the march towards a new world order intensifies. When and how did man-made global warming become 'consensus? How did a simplistic, improvable theory of evolution become science 'fact'? Who 'invented' the 'end-times' theology and industry? Who is herding us toward a new world order and why? Where will it lead? Will it destroy Gil and his love for Sophie? In the course of finding the answer, the two solve a WWII murder mystery and w they face immanent destruction at the hands of their enemies. Through actual research and evidence, Beckett and friends, facing grave danger, connect the dots. The picture that emerges changes everything...and it will change you.
- Author BiographyJim Gleeson was born in Connecticut but grew up on the west coast of Florida. His aptitude in the problem solving and creative thinking led him to study architecture. His interest in holism was a perfect fit for the sustainability movement and he jumped in with both feet. But the 'politics of green' challenged him to apply holistic thinking to politics and writing. He lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife Janet.
- Author(s)Jim Gleeson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.