All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an experienced preacher, this commentary traces the stories of figures such as Gideon, Samson, and Naomi and Ruth, highlighting God's redeeming love in the midst of rebellion and disobedience. Part of the Preaching the Word commentary series.
- Author BiographyBarry G. Webb (PhD, University of Sheffield) is the senior research fellow emeritus in Old Testament at Moore Theological College in Sydney, Australia. He is the author of numerous scholarly articles and books and his work has been published in eight different languages. Barry and his wife live in Australia and have three daughters and five grandchildren. R. Kent Hughes (DMin, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is senior pastor emeritus of College Church in Wheaton, Illinois, and visiting professor of practical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hughes is also a founder of the Charles Simeon Trust, which conducts expository preaching conferences throughout North America and worldwide. He serves as the series editor for the Preaching the Word commentary series and is the author or coauthor of many books. He and his wife, Barbara, live in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and have four children and an ever-increasing number of grandchildren.
- Author(s)Barry Webb
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePreaching the Word
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byR. Kent Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.