Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by prominent authentication and forgery detection expert David Rudd Cycleback, Judging the Authenticity of Prints by The Masters is a brief primer for starting collectors, investors and art fans. The book covers the essential basics to making sound judgments about the authenticity, or lack thereof, of prints by artists from Dali to Warhol. Topics include printing process and paper identification, how to research an artista s work, states, editions, provenance, letters of authenticity and standard methods for identifying common fakes and reprints. The book has been used in college and university art and art education courses.
- Author(s)David Rudd Cycleback
- Date of Publication25/12/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.