Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionJudicial review is the fastest growing area of modern legal practice. To satisfy clients' needs, practitioners dealing in a broad range of areas must be able to answer two fundamental questions - is judicial review available? And if so, what is the correct procedure to be used? Based on their practical experience, the authors of Judicial Review Procedure recognise the needs of the busy lawyer and provide a one-stop guide to answering these complex questions.
- Author(s)Hugh Tomlinson,Richard Clayton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.