All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 40 ideas to create simple, yet sophisticated, floral displays throughout the home. This book is the third in a series of four seasonal books, and is devoted to Summer arrangements using flowers and foliage readily available during the Summer months. The 'How to' section teaches the necessary techniques to achieve these impressive flower recipes.
- Author BiographyJudith has written 7 best selling books on flower arranging. She also runs a successful flower school and travels the World as teacher, demonstrator and judge at flower shows.
- Author(s)Judith Blacklock
- PublisherThe Flower Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Flower Press Ltd
- Weight626 g
- Width223 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.