CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionFor parents wanting to learn easy, effective, and versatile discipline techniques for every situation, provide an amazing childhood for their kids, and maintain a balanced life, Juggling Family Life: A Step-By-Step Guide to Stress-Free Parenting by author and childhood expert Erin A. Kurt, B.Ed, shares a wise game plan and wastes time getting straight to the point. In three parts entitled, Getting Discipline Right, Family Time, and You, the author offers real life solutions to help families create the relationships with one ather that they want and deserve. It is a three-legged stool of discipline, family time, and personal time. The author emphasizes how crucial it is that parents make time for themselves, so in this unique parenting guide, as much information is directed at the parent's wellbeing as it is the child's. Highly readable, this step-by-step game plan teaches proven methods that help parents begin a tradition of good parenting immediately.
- Author BiographyErin A. Kurt, B.Ed, received a degree in education at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. She has been a teacher in four different countries and a nanny in yet another. A freelance writer, she is also the president of Erin Parenting, an online business where she provides simple, easy-to-implement techniques that help parents create the family life they truly want. She is also the president of Celia and Cedric, Inc., where she is developing the educational products line, Read and Bake. She holds regular teleseminars where people from all over the world call in to take part in her workshops and offers a free weekly newsletter to people who have subscribed on her website, www.erinparenting.com. Recently, she was featured in Families magazine in the UK. She lives with her family in Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Erin A. Kurt
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note5 black & white images, 4 images for chapter title pages & 1 pie chart image
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.