All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a simple collection of recipes, this book guides readers toward a lifestyle that promotes alkaline balance by juicing, eating well, and cleansing the body and soul. While most juicing books focus too much on fruit juice (which disrupts the body's pH balance with too much natural sugar), this book primarily focuses on juices, smoothies, and soups made from vegetables. Now, completely revised and upated, it also offers a guide to the food richest in nutrients from Vitamin A to zinc and includes over 20 new juice recipes as well as new versions of various cleanses to benefit the colon, liver, gall bladder, and kidney, lymphatics, and more. Beyond the body, the Calboms explain the heavy toll emotional, mental, and spiritual unrest can take on the body (and sometimes even encourage disease) and share unique, effective methods for cleansing the body of such toxicity.
- Author BiographyCherie Calbom, M.S. is a registered nutritionist. She is the author of several health and diet books . John Calbom, M.A. is a behavioral medicine specialist and psychotherapist. He is the director of Trinity Wellness Institute.
- Author(s)Cherie Calbom,John Calbom
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight354 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.