CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionJuicy Souls is a new genre of book combining FULL COLOR with haunting, healing words.It reduces years of talk therapy into a short volume of how to care and feed for our inner beings. It is a mesmerizing combination of psychological concepts and practical tools that rapidly guide us on how to feel better in body, mind, and spirit. Many of us walk around with holes in our souls. These come from our early family situations. This book delivers concepts and secrets that help us make ourselves whole. Discover how we are all linked in our insanity and sanity and how we can help heal each other. Juicy Souls is a guide for healing our hearts and minds and gaining peace almost instantaneously. Be captivated by the use of art and poignant words. Come away with greater awareness of how to be a happier human being. Juicy Souls is a unique book that shares the path of the soul and how to heal ourselves. You can gift this book to your loved ones with a specialized page at the end. Read and be deeply touched.
- Author BiographyBerkson has been highly recognized in the world of integrative medicine for years. She has trained doctors of all discipline in the clinical application of nutrition, and has worked in crisis health care with many patients, from cancer to dialysis patients. Due to her own health issues from a drug her mother was given while pregnant with her, and working in a dialysis clinic from co-inventing a drug with the kidney doctor that co-invented one of the major forms of dialysis, Berkson has seen life from both sides of the table: practitioner and patient. She has taught courses on dealing with crisis such as at the Omega Institute in Austin, TX. She daily inspires patients on how to use what shows up in their lives to make themselves happier and more whole. She started out studying psychology at the University of Michigan and studied theology much of her life, living in a service oriented ashram with Swami Satchitananada for years.
- Author(s)Lindsey Berkson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.