All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe quirky and lovable Julia Gillian faces her toughest challenge yet in this touching conclusion to the trilogy. Julia Gillian is a true dog person. She likes all dogs, but she loves the Dog of her Dreams, Bigfoot, best of all. Julia Gillian and Bigfoot have grown up together and they can even understand each other's telepathically beamed thoughts. So when Bigfoot starts to slow down because he's getting old, Julia Gillian's world goes topsy-turvy and she does everything she can to keep him safe. More than ever, Julia Gillian needs her friends and family to see her through the toughest time of her life.
- Author BiographyAlison McGhee is the author of numerous award-winning books for young readers and adults, including the New York Times bestseller, Someday, illustrated by Peter Reynolds. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota with her family. You can visit her at www.alisonmcghee.com. Drazen Kojzan is the illustrator of several books for children, including Diary of a Fairy Godmother by Esme Raji Codell, and How to Tame a Bully by Nancy Wilcox Richards. He lives in Ontario, Canada with his family. You can visit him at www.drazenkozjan.com.
- Author(s)Alison McGhee
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJulia Gillian (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight222 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Drazen Kozjan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.