All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTogether we can do something beautiful for God In this second volume of candid, moving photos and words of Mother Teresa, Jesuit Hiroshi Katayanagi once again offers us a glimpse into the heart of an extraordinary woman who devoted herself to Jesus. These photos are complemented by her own message of hope, excerpted from her favorite prayers, letters, interviews, and speeches, including one delivered at Harvard University. This heartfelt little book: -reveals Mother Teresa's thoughts on the lesson of poverty, the importance of prayer, the strength of her sisters, and much more. -speaks of the gift of suffering -is a wonderful inspirational tool for personal meditation and prayer. --Builds on the popularity of My Dear Children --Mother Teresa is moving quickly toward sainthood --Gift book quality
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- LanguageEnglish & English & Latin
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Series TitleAncient Christian Writers
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight839 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byHiroshi Katayanagi,Sergio Tommaso Stancati
- Translated bySergio Tommaso Stancati
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.