Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.65Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- Description<b> A delectable comedy for every woman who's ever wondered if buying that six-dollar box of organic crackers makes her a hero or a sucker. </b>Julia Bailey is a mompreneur with too many principles and too little time. Her fledgling company, Julia's Child, makes organic toddler meals like Gentle Lentil and Give Peas a Chance. But turning a profit while saving the world proves tricky as Julia must face a ninety-two-pound TV diva, an ill-timed protest rally, and a room full of one hundred lactating breasts. Will she get her big break before her family reaches the breaking point? In the end, it is a story about motherhood's choices: organic versus local, paper versus plastic, staying at home versus risking it all.</p>A cookbook author's hilarious fiction debut, <i>Julia's Child</i> will have foodies and all-natural mamas alike laughing, cheering, and asking for more.</p>
- Author Biography<b>Sarah Pinneo</b> was a Wall Street dealmaker before making the transition from breadwinner to bread baker and food journalist. The coauthor of <i>The Ski House Cookbook</i>, Pinneo lives in Ludlow, Vermont, and Hanover, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Sarah Pinneo
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight218 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.