All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulie's decision to return home to her people is t an easy one. But after many months in the wilderness, living in harmony with the wolves that saved her life, she kws the time has come. Julie is t prepared, however, for all the changes that she finds. Her father has forsaken many of the old Eskimo traditions. He has given up his sled dogs for a swmobile, and w looks after the musk oxen that serve as the village's income. He will do anything to protect them -- even shoot any wolves that might threaten the herd. Julie kws that, like her father, she must find a way to reconcile the old ways with the new. But how can she do that without putting her beloved wolves in danger?
- Author(s)Jean Craighead George
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Trophy (imprint of HarperCollins Children's Book Group, Div of HarperCollins US)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width131 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.