All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe intense story of the hard and sentimental life of a young girl born into a poor family in the late 19th Century.
- Author BiographyI am a widow aged 64 and have 2 children and 7 grandchildren. I was born and raised in Brockley, South East London, except for various periods of time when I was sent to live outside London for health reasons. When I was very young I used to listen to my grandmother telling me stories about her life and how hard times were in her young days, which finally prompted me to write this book.
- Author(s)Denise P. Butler
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.