All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionArgentine artist Julio Le Parc (born 1928) makes use of mechanical light devices and reflective mobiles to create a vivid interplay of light and motion. Featuring objects from the Daros Latin America Collection, this publication offers a comprehensive overview of these kinetic works.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note187 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Edited byDaors Lateinamerica Collection
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.