CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSo you have to go way down to experience this. It's the dream you don't want to wake from, the long kiss goodnight. It's like the way you finally get close eugh, and thing is so very wrong after all. The patience and the smoothing over-that's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a love affair and peeking out of the corner of your eye to see if she's still there. For two college students, 1990 is the start of a new life. Their world is one of wonder, love, and sheer potential. Monica, the homecoming queen and captain of the cheerleading squad, kws that the future is bright and exciting. When she meets Peel, a self-destructive artist and poet who seeks a life of danger, she can't begin to imagine anything but happily ever after. What happens next is almost inevitable: a brief yet intense love affair that makes a lasting impression on everyone who kws them. First among these is Zog, a longtime friend who would become the author of their unauthorized biography. Painstakingly researched, their affair comes to passionate life through love letters and transcripts of taped interviews, fueled by Zog's obsessive desire to kw everything about what really happened between them. Monica met Peel when she was twenty, and the world was hopeful. When she loses him just nine years later, his death redefines her world.
- Author(s)Tracy Lucca
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.