CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe game under the tree looked like a hundred others Peter and Judy had at home. But they were bored and restless and, looking for something interesting to do, thought they'd give Jumanji a try. Little did they kw when they unfolded its ordinary-looking playing board that they were about to be plunged into the most exciting and bizzare adventure of their lives. Bestselling Polar Express creator and Caldecott Medal winning Chris Van Allsburg explores the ever-shifting line between fantasy and reality with this story about a game that comes startlingly to life.
- Author BiographyChris van Allsburg lives in Providence, Rhode Island and lectures at the Rhode Island School of Design. He is a sculptor and artist, and twice winner of the Caldecott Medal, first for Jumanji, and then for The Polar Express. He has also received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Society of Illustrators in October 2009.
- Author(s)Chris Van Allsburg
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Weight186 g
- Width245 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.