All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA visual twist on the witty classic, this humorous puzzle collection offers a new level of fun beyond the usual Jumble(R) format. For more than 40 years, millions of newspaper readers have delighted in solving Jumble(R), which appears in hundreds of national papers and in these puzzle books that offer hours of challenging wordplay and fun. In this unique take on the original, each page spread features a lighthearted illustration beside a series of mixed-up words to unscramble based on hints found in the picture. The final challenge is a question-and-answer mystery formed from one letter from each unscrambled word.
- Author BiographyTribune Media Services distributes media products in a variety of languages and formats, including news, comic strips, television listings, and other information services, to international publications.
- Author(s)David L Hoyt,Jeff Knurek
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleJumble (Triumph Books)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.