CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionKatie Scarborough has been searching for Mr. Right her whole life, as all good Southern Belles are taught to do. Her only problem is she doesn't fit the mold of the typical Southern Belle. She's a little shorter, a little larger, and a little less blonde. She often wonders how a plain girl can find love while surrounded by pageant queens. She may be surprised by the answer...
- Author BiographyJennifer McClory is a Southern Belle through and through. Raised in Arkansas and Louisiana, she grew up wishing to be Scarlett O'Hara. She graduated from University of Arkansas with a bachelors degree in English, creative writing, and journalism. She currently resides in Northwest Arkansas with her true love, Joe and her son Preston. She enjoys painting modern art, interior decorating, shoe shopping, cooking gumbo, watching movies, and of course, writing.
- Author(s)Jennifer McClory
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.