All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is sand? How is it formed? Where does sand come from? How does it get to the beach? Why is it different colours? Let the sand-piper sleuth show you the answers to these questions in this lively collage-style look at a familiar substance that's never been so fascinating: sand.
- Author BiographyDr. Ellen J. Prager lives in Arlington, Virgina and is a geologist who specializes in marine science research and education. Formerly with the Sea Education Association and the U.S. Geological Survey, she now writes on marine-related topics. She collects sand from all over the world. Illustrator Nancy Woodman lives in Poulsbo, Washington, and is the illustrator for two other books in the series: Dirt and Volcano.
- PublisherNational Geographic Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width273 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.