All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionJump Start Rails provides you with a fun and yet practical introduction to Rails, an incredibly popular framework that makes it possible to quickly develop incredibly powerful web applications with Ruby. This short book covers Rails 4, the latest version of the framework, and while it's t intended to be a completely comprehensive Rails guide or an in-depth Ruby tutorial, it will quickly get you up to speed with Rails and give you the confidence to start experimenting on your own. The book is built around a real-life example project: a personal portfolio site. It's a fun and easily understandable project that is used to demonstrate the concepts outlined in the book in a practical way. This is a clear, approachable and very easy-to-follow book that will get you to to speed with Rails in time.
- Author BiographyAndy Hawthorne is from Coventry in the UK. He is a senior PHP developer by day, and a freelance writer by night, although lately that is sometimes the other way around.
- Author(s)Andy Hawthorne
- PublisherSitePoint Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSitePoint Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.