All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the library, t just as a place that houses books, but as an experience. Fifteen poems celebrate the thrill of getting your first library card, the excitement of story hour, the fun of using the computer, the pride of reading to the dog, and the joy of discovering that the librarian understands you and kws exactly which books you'll love. The poems, compiled by ted poet and anthologist Lee Bennett Hopkins, pay homage to the marvels of books and reading. Accompanied by Jane Manning's colorful, imaginative illustrations, this collection lyrically celebrates the magic of libraries.
- Author BiographyLee Bennett Hopkins: Lee Bennett Hopkins is a poet and anthologist and has been honored with the Christopher Award, the University of Southern Mississippi's Medallion for lasting contributions to children's literature, and the NCTE Award for Excellence in Poetry for Children. He lives in Cape Coral, Florida. leebennetthopkins.com. Jane Manning: Jane Manning is the illustrator of dozens of children's books, including the I Can Read Book Baa-Choo! by Sarah Weeks and the New York Times bestselling The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches by Alice Low. She lives in Deep River, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Lee Bennett Hopkins
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Manning
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.