All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan L. Hall asserts that an educator's job is t done until a school's RTI practices result in at least 95 percent of its students reading at benchmark levels. This book's research-based strategies will get you started on the road to those results quickly, efficiently, and successfully. Included are case studies, delivery models, practical tools, reproducibles, analysis worksheets, and forms that can be downloaded from a secure website. This compact guide provides step-by-step instructions for: - Effectively implementing RTI for all students - Integrating curricular-based measures in program development - Measuring RTI's impact on student learning RTI is useful for many purposes beyond determining special education qualification. It offers schools a unique opportunity to identify, measure, and improve all students' reading skills. Because improving student reading is what really matters, this book's focus is consistently riveted to achieving success. Jumpstart RTI shows how to make it happen.
- Author BiographySusan L. Hall is founder and president of the 95 Percent Group Inc., which focuses on early childhood reading education and small-group intervention to give 95% of kindergarten through third grade students the opportunity to read at or above their grade level. A frequent speaker and lecturer, she also serves on the advisory board of the Neuhaus Education Center. Hall is a member of the Reading First Review Panel for state grant proposals and is also a Sopris West certified trainer for DIBELS (Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills) and LETRS(R) (Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling). She is the author of I've DIBEL'd, Now What?, and a co-author with Louisa C. Moats of two books, Straight Talk About Reading and Parenting a Struggling Reader. Hall earned her bachelor's degree at Lawrence University, her master's degree from Harvard University, and her doctorate of education from National-Louis University.
- Author(s)Susan L. Hall
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.