All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.48Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- Description<i>Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams</i> covers the essential skills for every writer to be published and uses the word publish in the broadest possible sense including books, online writing, and printed magazines. Each chapter includes a mixture of personal storytelling from the author combined with specific and practical advice for the beginning and experienced writer. Each chapter ends with a section for the reader to Dig Deeper (learn from other resources) and Awaken Your Dreams (apply the content to their own writing).
- Author BiographyScott Fay is a student, practitioner, and teacher of leadership and business practices. His content is hewn from the experience of acquiring more than a dozen failing landscape businesses and rolling them into two industry-leading organizations, building a commercial real estate portfolio, and partnering with the John C. Maxwell Certification Program. As the Vice President of the John Maxwell Team, Scott Fay is a speaker, trainer, and author committed to growing himself and the people around him. Scott is passionate about creating effective leadership environments.
- Author(s)Mr W Terry Whalin
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.