All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Key Largo to the Dry Tortugas, this true insider's guide to Florida's subtropical islands offers a comprehensive look at famous attractions such as daily sunset celebrations, historic bars, rewned restaurants, and America's only living coral reef. Supplemented with information about local hidden gems, it offers tips about secret gardens, hip diners, and beachfront bistros. The swashbuckling history of the Keys and some of its most famous inhabitants are brought to life with charming text--from Jimmy Buffett to the ever-present ghosts of Ernest Hemingway and Tennessee Williams.
- Author BiographyJune Keith is a weekly columnist for The Key West Citizen and The Miam i Herald. She is the author of Postcards from Paradise and More Postcards from Paradise. She lives in Key West, Florida.
- Author(s)June Keith
- PublisherPalm Island Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalm Island Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.85
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.