All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn in a week, remember for a lifetime! In just one week, this accessible book will give you kwledge to last forever. End of chapter summaries and multiple choice questions are all designed to help you test your kwledge and gain confidence. So whether you are a student or you simply want to widen your kwledge, you will find this seven-day course a very memorable introduction. Sunday: Learn who Jung was and what he did Monday: Explore Jung's inner world and how this informed his ideas Tuesday: Understand Jung's view of the psyche and its journey Wednesday: Consider Jung's views on dreams and symbols Thursday: Engage with Jung's understanding of personality and how we form relationships Friday: Find out what Jung thought about esoterica, the pararmal, religion and spirituality. Saturday: Look at how Jung's ideas have been developed over time and how they are relevant today.
- Author BiographyRuth Snowden's books on Psychology have sold over 100,000 copies and have been translated into twelve languages.
- Author(s)Ruth Snowden
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight130 g
- Width135 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.