All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout history, wars and other catastrophes have produce mass destruction far greater than what occurred in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 on New York and Washington. Yet seldom has such a pervasive and all-encompassing shock been felt with the brutal and unprecedented '911'. Along with the tragic aspects, what might this 'global nightmare' have to say to us? What is there for us to ackwledge and what old and new wounds have been opened? What sort of a legacy has been left behind? These big questions and many more fact us w in the aftermath. In this book, the highly complex incident of 911 is circled and examined from many angles by a variety of writers who all share a wide experience in depth psychology. What might a psychotherapist perceive in this eruption of tragic contents?
- Author BiographyLuigi Zoja is a native of Italy and a graduate of the C G Jung Institute in Zurich, He lectures, teaches, and maintains a clinical practice in Milan. A former President of the International Association for Analytical Psychology, he has written a number of books.
- Author(s)Donald Williams,Luigi Zoja
- PublisherDaimon Verlag
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationEinsiedeln
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintDaimon Verlag
- Weight319 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.