All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe python can unlock its doors. To gape as wide as double doors. Quiet! Don't move a muscle...Look! Through that gap in the jungle...See! There are real live animals in these poems. Read carefully and you may learn a thing or two. What happens if you fall into a river full of piranha fish? And do man-eating tigers only eat men? Find out in this hugely inventive and hilarious collection of animal poems from the bestselling children's author Dick King-Smith.
- Author BiographyDICK KING-SMITH was a Gloucestershire farmer until the age of 45, when he gave up farming to become a primary school teacher. As a bestselling full-time author, his work received many awards including a Bronze Medal for the Smarties Prize of l997 for All Because of Jackson and the Children's Book Award in l995 for Harriet's Hare. In l992, he was also voted Children's Author of the Year. In l995, his top-selling title The Sheep-Pig was developed into a box-office movie, BABE, introducing hundreds of thousands of youngsters to his work. He died in 2011.
- Author(s)Dick King-Smith
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYoung Corgi
- Weight79 g
- Width153 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.