All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara Park s New York Times bestselling chapter book series, Junie B. Jones, is a classroom favorite and has been keeping kids laughing and reading for more than twenty years. Over 60 million copies in print and w with a bright new look for a new generation! Meet the World s Funniest First Grader Junie B. Jones! Room One is getting ready for their very own Thanksgiving feast! There s even a contest to see which room can write the best thankful list. The winners will get a pumpkin pie! Only it turns out being thankful is harder than it looks. Because Junie B. is t actually thankful for Tattletale May. Or scratchy pilgrim costumes. And pumpkin pie makes her vomit, anyway. Will Room One win the disgusting pie? Can May and Junie B. find common ground? Or will this Thanksgiving feast turn into a Turkey Day disaster? USA Today Junie B. is the darling of the young-reader set. Publishers Weekly Park convinces beginning readers that Junie B. and reading are lots of fun. Kirkus Reviews Junie s swarms of young fans will continue to delight in her unique take on the world. . . . A hilarious, first-rate read-aloud. Time Junie B. Jones is a feisty six-year-old with an endearing penchant for honesty. From the eBook edition.
- Author BiographyBARBARA PARK is best known as the author of the wildly popular New York Times bestselling Junie B. Jones series, which has kept kids (and their grown-ups) laughing and reading for over two decades. Beloved by millions, the Junie B. Jones books have been translated into multiple languages and are a time-honored staple in elementary school classrooms around the world. Barbara once said, I ve never been sure whether Junie B. s fans love her in spite of her imperfections or because of them. But either way, she s gone out into the world and made more friends than I ever dreamed possible. Barbara Park is also the author of award-winning middle grade novels and bestselling picture books, including Skinnybones, Mick Harte Was Here, and Ma! There s Nothing to Do Here!Barbara Park was born in New Jersey in 1947 and spent most of her adult life in Arizona, where she and her husband, Richard, raised two sons. Barbara died in 2013, but her legacy lives on in the laughter her books give to readers all over the world. DENISE BRUNKUS' entertaining illustrations have appeared in over fifty books, including each Junie B. title. She lives in Massachussetts with her husband and daughter From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Barbara Park
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJunie B. Jones
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Denise Brunkus
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.