Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ideal cookbook for a generation of kids who want to learn how to cook. This book is designed to teach beginners of all ages the basics of baking and cooking -- and then some. Junior Chef focuses on simple yet delicious family favorites such as French Toast, Spaghetti Bolognese and Rocky Road Brownies. By starting with the very fundamentals of cooking, young chefs will be given the chance to gain kitchen confidence by creating dishes that will delight young palates and the family table alike.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. It's not complicated. The recipes work - every time.
- Author(s)The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Minis
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight135 g
- Width139 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.