All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur colorful, engaging atlas is ideal for students
in second through fourth grades and was
developed from our award-winning Classroom
Atlas, just simplified for younger students.
Completely redesigned with a new layout,
eye-catching pictures, informative graphics,
and fully updated map content.
Teaches map and globe skills to younger students.
Features photos, graphs, interesting facts, and
thought-provoking questions that reinforce
Includes 15 physical, political, and thematic
Includes Handbook of Map Skills that helps
students understand how to use maps and
Contains glossary that defines terms in the
Elementary atlas geared for students from second
through fourth grades.
- Author(s)Rand McNally
- PublisherRand McNally & Company
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRand McNally & Company
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.