All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the ever-popular Veggie humor and characters with strong messages of God's love and acceptance, Junior Comes Clean, a Veggie Tale Level One I Can Read, will be a best seller for the retailer and a best-loved book by the families that purchase them. Emergent readers will t only improve reading skills using the proven success of the I Can Read program, with its age-appropriate vocabulary and concepts but they will be learning about and growing in their faith with the help of the VeggieTales friends! When there are many messes in the Asparagus home, Mess Detectives Bob and Larry arrive on the job to solve the mystery. What they find is Junior Asparagus being less than honest about who made all the messes. Read along as Junior and Larry both learn about how important telling the truth can be.
- Author BiographyThroughout her career, Karen Poth has held various positions in the Children's Entertainment Industry including Vice President of Design at Big Idea/VeggieTales, Product Developer at Walt Disney World, CCO of SpringSprang Studio, and Kid's Innovation Strategist at Hallmark Cards. She holds a master's degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri. She lives with her husband and seven-year-old son in Lenexa, KS.
- Author(s)Karen Poth
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleI Can Read!/Big Idea Books/Veggietales
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.