All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionJunior English Book 1 is the first in a three-part course in which grammar, punctuation, spelling, oral work and wider reading are all covered. Enchanting reading passages combine with rigorous written exercises to ensure that pupils of all abilities are captivated and challenged by the joys of the English language. - Suitable for use from age 7 (Year 3) - Grammar, punctuation and spelling guidance throughout ensure pupils gain a strong grasp of the English language - Includes enchanting reading passages from texts such as The Witches, Treasure Island and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to engage and inspire young pupils An Answer Book featuring suggested answers and guidance for all the exercises in the book is also available, enabling easy identification of gaps in kwledge and areas for improvement.
- Author BiographyAfter some years in the legal profession, Andrew Hammond retrained as a teacher and has taught English for ten years in schools across the south east of England. He has prepared boys and girls for the 11+ and 13+ Common Entrance and Scholarship exams as well as working as a Year 5 class teacher, Year 6 Coordinator, KS3 Coordinator and Head of English and Drama. Andrew is the Head of English and Drama at Copthorne Preparatory School and lives in Surrey with his wife and three young rascals.
- Author(s)Andrew Hammond
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.