All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are realising it makes greater sense to recycle - particularly when you can make stylish household and personal items from things that have been thrown out, broken or left over from home refurbishments. 'Junk for Joy!' proves there's such thing as rubbish. Sian Berry takes materials found in skips and left in the street, as well as items picked up in junk and charity shops and, using simple, practical, professional techniques, creates a wide range of durable and useful items that would t look out of place in an upmarket department store. Accompanied by step-by-step photographs and simple instructions, 'Junk for Joy!' guides you through over 40 real-life, stylish projects that even those averse to DIY will find achievable. With a wealth of inspiring ideas, even the most high-street happy person will find this book a revelation.
- Author BiographyDubbed 'Environmental Viagra' by the Independent, Sian Berry was the Green Party's candidate for London Mayor in 2008 and the founder of the successful campaign group 'Alliance Against Urban 4x4s'. Sian appears regularly on national television.
- Author(s)Sian Berry
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintKyle Books
- Out-of-print date07/03/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width208 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.