All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ju 88, Wunderbomber was the main punch of the Luftwaffe's bomber arm during the initial invasion of the Soviet Union and went on to provide critical ground support to the advancing Wehrmacht. This book tells the complete story of the Ju 88's activities on the Eastern Front including their participation in the campaign against the arctic convoys and the several variants employed. Written and illustrated by rewned Luftwaffe expert John Weal, this book completes Osprey's trilogy on one of the most important German aircraft of World War II.
- Author BiographyJohn Weal is Osprey's primary Luftwaffe author and artist. He possesses one of the largest private collections of original German-language literature from World War 2 and his research is based on this huge archive. Fluent in German, Weal has spent much time establishing contact with ex-members of the Luftwaffe, from General Staff Officers of the RLM to frontline aircrew. A freelance airbrush artist since the days of the monthly RAF Flying Review, he has illustrated some of the finest Luftwaffe profiles to date. The author lives in Cookham, England.
- Author(s)John Weal
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleCombat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 79
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight314 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Weal
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.