All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionJupu the Puffin is the story of a curious and adventurous bird that flies and swims all over the western hemisphere. Throughout his journey he meets other birds, eats exotic fruits, and learns about different cultures in the Americas. This tale of adventure and exploration is sure to win the hearts of parents and children that love to read and travel! It is a vivid children's geography book set in the Americas.
- Author BiographyBorn on the island of enchantment and moving to NYC at the age of 3, you can say Miguel has been traveling a long time. It is one of his many passions. He studied at the University at Buffalo where he completed his Master's Degree in Caribbean Cultural Studies. He currently lives in NYC with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Miguel Torres-Castro
- PublisherJupu Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJupu Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jess Yeomans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.