All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Juran Institute's breakthrough method, Juran's Six Sigma: Breakthrough and Beyond goes beyond certification or implementation processes discussed in most six sigma texts to prepare an organization's managers - at all levels - to deal with the practical day-to-day human, structural, and techlogical issues which arise when initiating and maintaining a Six Sigma effort. Juran's Six Sigma: Breakthrough and Beyond allows you to modify your program to suit your individual requirements. With this book, you get everything you need to improve and maintain Six-Sigma breakthrough performance long after the consultants have packed up and gone home.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. DeFeo, President and Chief Executive Officer of Juran Institute, is recognized for his training and consulting expertise in sustaining breakthrough improvements within many different organizations worldwide. He has been instrumental in progressing the subject of Breakthrough Improvement by focusing on the needs of today's contemporary and demanding industries. He is considered a knowledge expert on the Management of Quality, Business Process Management, Six Sigma Deployment, Strategic Quality Planning, and supportive methodologies. He is a regular speaker at national conferences and his counsel has been published widely in national and international publications. William W. Barnard, PhD. is a Senior Vice President at Juran Institute. Bill advises and assists management in industries such as health care, universities, and government ministries, emphasizing how to implement managing for quality. He has represented Juran Institute in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Pacific and has orgiinated the Institute's Facilitator Training courses. The Juran Institute provides training and consulting services to help organizations worldwide achieve sustainable breakthrough improvements. Dr. Joseph M. Juran, a pioneer in the quality revolution who developed many of the techniques and tools on which the Six Sigma methodology is based, founded the Insitute in 1979. Apart from Six Sigma, the Institute's areas of expertise include breakthrough improvement, strategic deployment, benchmarking and lean manufacturing. Juran Institute is headquartered in Wilton, Connecticut, and has European offices in Amsterdam and Madrid. For more information, vist www.juran.com.
- Author(s)Joseph A. De Feo,Juran Institute,William Barnard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight705 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.