All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn prehistoric times, majestic disaurs walked the earth. Though long extinct, one important question remains—did disaurs fart? You bet! From booming Brachiosaurus to the terrible tooting T. Rex, this amusing handbook t only includes stats on the funniest disaur farts but also the sound effects that go with them. Just push the button on the battery-powered fart machine and let 'er rip!
- Author BiographyH.W. Smeldit has been a worldwide authority on farts, farting, and badminton for nearly 40 years. He has penned hundreds of fartological books, essays, bumper stickers, jingles, and limericks. Evan Palmer works by day as a digital media producer of interactive and animated content at PUNY. By night, he is a cartoonist and illustrator, who creates and publishes his own original comics about wizards, robots, and cooking. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)P. U. Rippley
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations throughout, sound module
- Weight345 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBen Grossblatt
- Illustrator(s)Evan Palmer
- Format DetailsSound story / 'noisy' book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.