Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionOne man, one life, one story. In the early 1900's Marco Alessandro was forced to leave his family at his home in Sicily due to a tragic event. At just thirteen years old, Marco set sail for New York and just barely made it alive but, it wasn't at all what he had expected and it only got worse from there. Marco overcame an unforgiving hell and found a friend he could soon call his brother and a loving family in a rich house. Unfortunately with most great things, they're too good to be true. As years went by Marco found himself more scared then ever before with the things that he had seen and done on account of one man, Nicola Francesco. A Manipulative, aggressive, controlling, sociopath, yet the only man that Marco had actually called his father. Emotions will spread throughout this unbelievable story that is loaded with twists and shocking turns of events. Motivational, inspirational, and uplifting stories are told every single day by millions of people. One way or ather everyone's story gets out and at least one person hears it. What they choose to do with what they've been told is up to them. They can learn from it, be inspired by it, or just igre it completely. Kwing that you only have one chance to tell a life's story makes all the difference in the world. It doesn't matter if millions hear it or just one person because in the end it's just ather story. How will you tell yours?
- Author BiographyI'm from a small town in Illinois called Rock City where I am currently located and I've been writing ever since I was a kid. Everything from children's stories about a rat, poetry of all sorts including love, horror, humor, and more. I've written short stories and now this novel that I started as just a side project my sophomore year of high school. I've always had such a vivid imagination and everything I have ever thought of that was either out of the ordinary or just sounded interesting I've always written down. I enjoy writing, cosplaying, having a good time, spending time with friends and family, and just being myself. I've had multiple careers at such a young age. Farmer, retail salesman, and now serving but, I hope to one day work hard enough to pursue my passions. My passion of writing, filming, and cosplaying. This story was inspired through a period in time that I have loved ever since I saw the 1972 hit movie The Godfather From then on I studied up on my history and wanted to write another story about overcoming the odds. I didn't want this to be just another underdog story because that's been done multiple times regardless of how good the stories are. This story's main purpose isn't even about the history, or the mafia, that was basically all entertainment. This story's main purpose is to show that there are numerous stories of triumph. Soldiers risking their lives in war, children fighting to survive illness, even someone scratching and clawing to achieve their goals and dreams. Some way, somehow, someone hears these stories whether it be through social media, the news, magazines, you name it. They never go untold and some people read or watch these amazing stories and learn something from it, others just comment on it and it becomes the talk of the town for a week or so, then there are the people who actually use it to motivate them with their dreams because, in this world, anything is possible. It's been a lifelong dream of mine to have my work published and now it has been. It doesn't matter how, what matters is the fact that I took the time to get this done. Nothing is impossible. I want to thank everyone for all of your support and making this possible.
- Author(s)Nicholas Cooper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.