Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionAugust 1943 and the Allies' air war in Europe is t going well and losses are mounting. Matt White and the crew of Lancaster bomber M-Mother have become a close-knit team but as the battle intensifies, the raw brutality of the endless night operations has a devastating effect on them. This vel tells their story.
- Author(s)Martin Whittle
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.