All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionHetta Coffey is a sassy Texan with a snazzy yacht, and she's t afraid to use it! As a self-employed engineering consultant with a penchant for oddball-read: shady-projects, she has a way of attracting trouble. With her floating home dry-docked for repairs in Mexico, Hetta needs a place to live and a job to pay the boatyard. Landing a project at a mining operation t far from her boat, Hetta finds herself on the tumultuous Arizona/Mexico border, where all hell is breaking loose-even before she gets there.
- Author BiographyJinx Schwartz is the author of eight novels, including the award-winning Hetta Coffey series. Hetta is a sassy Texan with a snazzy yacht, and she'd not afraid to use it, and like Hetta, Jinx prefers living aboard her boat in Mexico.
- Author(s)Jinx Schwartz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.